Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunday Worship

Last night we had our first worship service since starting the vow. I'm not sure of all the factors involved, but I had a wonderful experience in worship. Usually, it takes me some time to "warm up" to focusing on God on a Sunday night. I've got details on my mind--especially if I'm teaching later. Last night, I felt as if I was already pretty plugged in, so worship seemed to come easier. It was also the first opportunity to tell everyone in our church community about the vow. I am looking forward to what impact this may have on our church and how God might inspire the people in this circle to make their own vows in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are doing this! It will be fun to see what happens...and how your manly facial hair grows. Here's to neck hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to going on this journey with you..I'm inspired by your courage and humbled by your heart...Be blessed my friend

    ReplyDelete